Friday, June 3, 2011

Nature Walk

 This was a good day for a walk, in nature. I enjoyed listening to the sounds of the birds talking to each other. Stopping to quench my thirst, I found these three nest. They are located in the brush along the edge of a small creek. It is amazing to see them withstand the winds that flow through the area.

 The creek is back within its boundaries, and flowing gently on toward the Snohomish River and into Puget Sound...ever changing...always a different view, and picture to see~!
All in all a wonderful day~ I love the clouds, and had to take a break to watch them, and look for the messages they bring.
The blue sky is a special gift here in the gray of the Northwest...never take a bright day for granted~!
Growing up in the Southwest, I had much to learn about the change of Season,and short growing time for a garden, in the Northwest.
I have to say clouds bring brightness to my worldly view~!  To float on them and find myself in other places, lost in their shapes and energy...the vibrations grow...feelings touch my soul and I am forever changed. Spirit guides me though earthly messages...nature, is a strong source of  solace and comfort,that renewal is constant for All~

3 comments:

  1. You sure live in a beautiful area! Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read this again and like it just as much the 2nd time around!

    ReplyDelete